Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Today.. I woke up around 11am and chilled with my cousins for alil. then i took a shower and got ready cus my dad was suppose to take my to get my phone fixed! but his ass was bein alil biooootch! so we didnt go. but mr fine wanted to take me to hayward to get it fixed but i was like naah its koo thas too far.. so he called me and asked if he can pass by and of course i was like yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! ahahah when he got here i told my cousin kryssa to come out and meet him and while we was walkin down the stairs she seen his face and was like ouuuuuuuuuuh marielle!!! :) hahah i was like i know i know riggggght! then i introduced em and he remembered her from elco. and mr fine got me a chocolate sundae :) that shit was hella good. we was just eattin our sundaes and talkin in his car. he look cute in his scrubs :) haha after he left and me and kryssa went to go eat at 88 rice bowl. then we walked back to willits and chilled. Dustin came over to get his girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl! ahah and they left to go watch the sunset at some beach and then they came back OFFICAL!! haahahha benito and gen came over with ciroc and hen! i havent seen em ina while so it was good to have everyone at the heeez. mr fine called me when he was on his way to pick up ern and em at the airport. :) and the boys were cookin!! they brang hella groceries home and they started choppin shit up and cookin! they made pasta, mac & cheese, garlic bread and rice krispies!! It was for Jeff's birthday! and that shit was hella gooood!! deaaam... i was hella drunk eattin too. ahahah and me, nikko & felipe was all dancin doin the stanky leg and they was jerkin. but all the 21+ and me went to Elephant bar to drink some more and tell me why i got hella drunk! they was passin me they drinks tellin me to take a sip and i downed benitos glass! and i got fucked up... when i got to the heez i yacked... and my cousins was tryna make me drink some more but i was like hell naaaah yall crazy!! while i was tryna sleep i was textin HALF but i ended up knockin out on him.. SORRY HALF!

Yesterday

I came down for richmond and i went to willits to chill with the fam. havent really seen em ina while. but we was talkin and chillin. then mr fine came to get me. he was hungry so he went to go get some wendy's. then he drove to get some dro! and tell me why he thought he lost it! so we was lookin for it in his car and outside but he couldnt find it and it ended up bein in his scrubs pocket ahaha hes so cute ;) but yea he smoked alil and then we went to the city. we was in the car with the ocean and the bridge as our view :) it was nice. we talked and was listenin to music. and he told me his lil rap he did that i inspired him to do but its for anyone in general. and it was nice :) i hella liked it got me cheeeesin! haha so we just talked somemore and listened to Jay-z his favorite rapper ahah i enjoy his company. hes hella sweet. ghettooo sweet and everythins just hella chill like no rush or anythin. we on the same page too we aint lookin for a relationship we're just koo. so around 11 or 12 he dropped me back to my cousins house and me and the boys smoked a blunt and i was hella high! like you could tell too they was like your eyes are hella red blablabla aahah and i was munchin on some gram crackers and they was tastin hella good hahah and i was talkin to half for like 30mins and i was fallin asleep on him so he was like you can just go to sleep half and i got off the phone with him 10mins later and i knocked the fuck ouuut!

No comments:

Post a Comment