Wednesday, May 13, 2009

time to go back home..!

So last night was craaaazy! I was hella drunk.. no lie and i havent been that drunk ina while. i was surprised i didnt have a hangover! probably cus i yacked all the alcohol last night. but anyways i was awaken this mornin to my cousins all goin in and out the room! ahahah and Nikki was gettin ready for schoo. All the boys transfered from downstairs to Nikkis room so I was sleepin with abunch of tired ass niggas hahah and JAKE HAD THE BED! so i hada kick him off the bed cus hello ladies gets the bed! the fuck!! and plus the floor was hurtin my back and i could fall asleep so i was textin mr fine. ahahah but when i got on the bed i fell right back asleep! but then i woke up to Felipe's loud ass eattin sunflower seeds!! i was like omggg can i get some fuckin rest? ahah and Devenn's big ass wonna lay beside me on the small ass twin bed! so i was like fuck it ima get up and shower. BRB

No comments:

Post a Comment