Wednesday, May 20, 2009

myekend was soooo busy that i didnt have time to blog on the exact days! but leeeemme recap for yall noisey asses!!

Friday
i was at home, bored but chillin.. i was hella lazy to go down to the city.. iono why? but char and hazel made me wonna go down to get somethin crackin! ahah so i decided to get ready around 3pm. took a shower, crimped my hair and everythaaaang! then left the house around 430 got to bart around 450? and baaaart it to daly city.. got to the city around 6. hazel was blowin up my fuckin phone like where you at? no exactly like foreal where? ahahah but she walked to bart and me and her walked back to her house. so we was chillin waitin for Chey and Char but chey ended up not wantin to come out anymore and then char. so me and hazel went to my cousins house down the block and Buff and em happened to be there! so we chilled for a lil





then we went to Dio's house and ended up gettin hella drunk! right when we got there they was like wha yall wonna drink? and of course no CLEAR SHIT! So i was like heeen and one of em goes out to buy a GALLON!! and yall already know we got fucked uppp!

i was hella drunk.. like deam we probably took like 8 shots. but around 3? Mr fine can to pick me up with Ern and we went to Norb's barbershop. Kick for alil until some shit went down so we left and Mr fine dropped me and hazel to hazels house. then i called half like where you at? i wonna see yaaaaa!!! ahhahah he was at denny's eattin but tell me why i dont remember callin him? he was like yea you called me hella drunk like where you at? but i dont rememeber....... but yea i knocked out cus i was drunkkkkkk!

Saturday
Woke up got ready for Soss bday! Mr fine called me like wha you doin? told him i was gettin ready and he told me he wonna pass by and see me. so i was like yea just come to hazels. when he got there hazel wanted to go out and say hi to him and ern. we was all talkin to a min then he left to go eat with ern. we got ready some more then headed to Antonio's heeez for his bbq



we was sippin on heen but i couldnt even drink anymore cus my stomach started hurtin aaaaand it was too fuckin hot! but before everyone came me char chey and hazel was the first ones there so we was playin bball. I was Marielle Bryant, Char Jordan, Chey Ellis and Hazel Air backboard! ahahahahahahah craaaackin! but after antonios we went to Jeromes BBQ for a lil ate and talked then back to antonios. then to Alvins heeeeeez. Seen Alvin ridin his bike around the block! ahahah he bought 2 hen bottles for us. So it was me char chey alvin lammy and marvin drinkin cus hazel wasnt feelin good. deaam we musta took like 8 shots or more!! i was hella drunk leavin my cousin kryssa and my oldest sis glenny videos on FACEBOOK! hahah

then we went to some mexican food place and ate some carne asada fries! shit was hellaaaa good!! Alvin paid for everyone and i seen my cousin kim up in there! she was like which one are you talkin to? Alvin? or Lammy? and i was like noone but she ended up talkin to lammy like thas my lil cousin you better not be tryna get at her! ahahahahahah everyone was like WRONG GUY!! but after i rode with alvin back to hazels cus lammy and marvin left and noone was ridin with alvin. kiccccked it for alil more then knocked the fuck out!


Sunday

Beautiful day :) so i woke up to my auntie, uncle, gpa and dad blowin up my phone askin if i could pay for alyssa car cus it got towed! i was like deaaaaaam how much? and it was 360$ but they was like dont trip she'll pay you back we gon make sure she do blablabla and i was like mmk i'll get the money tomorrow cus the banks closed. alyssa was all like thank you thank you marielle!! but yeaa so i got up went to hazels room and jumped on the bed cus chey and hazel was still layin down and we hada lil girl talk :) so hazel called char like lets go to the beach! then mr fine called me like wonna go to the beach? and i was like yea we bouta go so lets all meet up. So the girls got ready and everythaaang! and we swooped char then went to go get carne asada fries and mr fine texted me askin where we was at? cus we was takin hella longgg.. and ern texted char like where you at b? hahahah and norbee texted hazel like you comin? haha i aint gon lie we did take hella long tho. so when we got our food char smashed to china beach. right by ocean beach and we all walked down the long ass stairs! it was pretty you could see the golden gate bridge. so i was talkin to mr fine while everyone else was choppin it up playin inda sand and takin pics. we chilled for like an hour to 2 then we all left. us girls went to jamba juice and then hazels. then dropped char home and went to dustins. kicked it for alil and gossip'd if thas even a word ahahah then we went to dios house for a lil cus they was havin a bbq. chopped it up with dj and ate then mr fine came to swoop me. he dropped hazel and chey off and me and him kicked it and chopped it up. FYI MR FINE IS KOO PEOPLE THAT I KICK IT WITH ALOT GET IT RIGHT NIGGA! AHAHAH then he dropped me back off to hazels. woke up hazel then we went to sleep hahah.



No comments:

Post a Comment