Sunday, May 24, 2009

recap...

Thursday May 21st 2009!

Chey's 18th birthday! Soooooo i was at home gettin bothered by Hazel Dela Pena constantly callin/textin me askin when im bouta leave to go down there! so i waited for alyssa to get ready cus i rode with her to the city. when we got down there she dropped me off at Dustins heez cus hazel and chey told me to meet em there. then an hour later we went to Alvins heeeez to drink. drank ciroc obama! haha i got drunk! alvin was gettin me trashed bro!! alla us were drunk!!!!!!!!!!!........ chey was the most tho cus it was her bday. we was makin FACEBOOK VIDEOS!! and when chey was makin me a video on my facebook alvin took the laptop and we was like where you goin? and all he said was hold on lemme do my thaaaaaang! and he went to andre's room and made me a video hahah. he was all cheesin cus he got his braces off. he looks really cute with em off. me hazel and chey was like awwwww its cute and he was like thanks thanks NO MORE! haha but later on lammy came and chey woke up GINO TO DRINK WITH US! and he had schoo ahaha poor gino! hes like the cutest 14 yr old ever. but after they killed the ciroc chey took a shot of patron and some other clear shit and she downed 2 beers! she was "trassssshed" "hammered bro!" alvin got us sayin that ahhah. around 3 we brang chey home and then we went back to alvins.


NEXT DAY.

woke up to hazels face! ahahah we was havin girrrrl talk as usual b! and this bitch told me to massage her back but i was like can i just step on it? and so i stepped on her backk and she wonna talk shit sayin i weigh as much as her lil bro blablabla so i pressed her head into the pillow with my foot and told her to shut the fuck up! ahhaha and we just started laughin but then we got reaaaady then antonio picked us up and we went to dustins. all 4 of us was havin one of em "talks" and we was watchin magic vs. cavs! ouuuh tell me yall seen that shot lebron made! nigga is siiiiiick! but then i took a nap and soss woke me up. we went to go get L&L and dustin went to go pick up my cousin. then we went back to dustins. chilled for a while then paulo came. then nolan came and they was drinkin beer and talkin. after we all left to go to jolo's. i was suppose to go with alvin to jolo's but i rolled with hazel dustin and soss. at first me and hazel didnt wonna go anymore cus soss and em was like just come!!!!!!!!! wtf!! so i fixed my hair and everythin. when we got there i made myself rave bracelets. i drove soss's car to nolans house cus nolan could drive his car home. he was too drunk but soss drove it for him. then went to hazel and knocked out.

SAT

alyssa was inda city so i rode back home with her. i drove her car to the corner store from jamies house cus she wanted hot chips. brb

No comments:

Post a Comment